Faculty and staff are invited to join the EKU Libraries Leadership Team in the Teaching and Learning Center in the Keen Johnson building on Monday, October 19, at 11:15 a.m. to discuss ways the University Library supports scholarship, teaching, and professional interests.
- A future digital repository to support student and faculty publications, including journals written and published at EKU
- The process for recommending new resources for purchases
- New collections, tools and technologies from the libraries
- Google Books, Google Scholar and Google Documents
- Navigating copyright clearance
- Library instruction
- The Noel Studio for Academic Creativity
- Library website highlights
Lunch will be served. We hope to see you there!