John Grant Crabbe Main Library
The Main Library has multiple areas for you to study in whether you're studying alone or with a group of friends.
- If you would like to study in an outdoor space, visit the Noel Reading Porch.
- If you’re looking for quiet space, visit the 4th floor or Silent Study Zone. While other areas in the library may be occasionally quiet, the 4th floor and Silent Study Zone are the only enforced quiet areas.
- Groups are welcome in the newly renovated 1st floor and in Government Documents on the 3rd floor. Each section offers collaborative space and moveable whiteboards to accommodate group work. In addition, the 1st floor contains flexible furniture arrangements and ten study rooms.
- If you’re looking for a place to meet with a group of friends, we have two rooms in the Java City Library Cafe that can accommodate up to six people.
- If you're looking for a more secluded space for your student organization or group to meet, we have a room that can accommodate up to 20 people and has limited technology available.
- If you don't mind a little noise, our Main Lobby and Learning Resources Center have computers as well as work stations with PCs and wall-mounted swivel monitors for group use.
- If you need a safe ride after studying in the evening hours, check out EKU Parking and Transportation's Evening Shuttle Service.
If you would like to reserve one of the Main Library's spaces please stop by the Main Library Help Desk, call (859) 622-1790, or complete an online reservation request.
Business Library and Academic Commons
The Business Library houses three smaller meeting rooms and a classroom.
- Rooms 273, 274, and 275 contain a docking station, flat panel monitor, white board, and podium. These rooms can accommodate up to 6 people
- The classroom is equipped with a smart board, computer, docking station, document camera, and projector. The classroom can accommodate up to 16 people.
If you would like to reserve one of the Business Library's spaces please stop by Room 269 of the Business and Technology Complex or call (859) 622-7341.