John Grant Crabbe Main Library
The Main Library has multiple areas for you to study in whether you're studying alone or with a group of friends.
- If you’re looking for quiet space, the 4th floor is the place for you. While other areas in the library may be occasionally quiet, the 4th floor is the only enforced quiet area.
- Groups are welcome in the Periodicals and Government Documents areas. Each section offers collaborative space and moveable white boards to accommodate multiple participants. In addition, the Periodicals section contains many large tables that can be pushed together to allow large group activities, as well as moveable seating that we hope will encourage good group discussions.
- If you’re looking for a place to meet with a group of friends, we have two rooms in the Java City Library Cafe that can accommodate up to six people.
- If you're looking for a more secluded space for your student organization or group to meet, we have a room that can accommodate up to 20 people and has limited technology available.
- If you don't mind a little noise, our Main Lobby, Periodicals section, and Learning Resources Center have computers as well as work stations with PCs and wall-mounted swivel monitors for group use.
If you would like to reserve one of the Main Library's spaces please stop by the Main Library Help Desk or call (859) 622-1790.
Business Library and Academic Commons
The Business Library houses the Green Room, Blue Room, and Brick Room, as well as a classroom.
- The Green Room and Brick Room both contain a docking station, flat panel monitor, white board, and podium. Both rooms can accommodate up to six people.
- The Blue Room contains a computer, camera, microphone, white board, and podium. This room can also accommodate up to six people.
- The classroom is equipped with a smart board, computer, docking station, document camera, and projector. The classroom can accommodate up to 16 people.
If you would like to reserve one of the Business Library's spaces please stop by Room 269 of the Business and Technology Complex or call (859) 622-7341.
Justice & Safety Learning Commons
The Justice & Safety Learning Commons houses two Steelcase media group stations. Each station:
- Can accommodate up to six people comfortably.
- Easy docking and displaying of laptops.
The space also houses a group study room which can comfortably sit four people.
If you would like to reserve one of the Justice & Safety Learning Common spaces please stop by Room 336 of the Stratton Building or call (859) 622-1798.