De-Stress for Success
De-Stress for Success at EKU Libraries!
- Monday, November 25 from 12:30-1:30p.m., follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see if you can find us out and about on campus during our Pop-Up Library event. We'll have some of our best reads for you to check out before Thanksgiving. #EKUPopUpLibrary
- Monday, December 2 through Friday, December 6, Create Your Cares Away in the Main Lobby of the Main Library. Stop by for relaxing music and assorted materials -- use your imagination to create art in the midst of a busy week.
- Monday, December 2 and Monday, December 9 at 8p.m., take a break from studying for Brain Food: munch on pretzels, gummy bears and more in the Main Lobby of the Main Library, while supplies last.
- Wednesday, December 4, from 6-8p.m., experience PAWSibilities for Student Success: visit with the PAWSibilities Unleashed therapy dogs during their stop at the Main Library.
- Thursday, December 5, from 6-8p.m., Create Your Own Stress Ball in the Java City Library Cafe. All materials will be provided. Co-sponsored by EKU Staff Council.
- Tuesday, December 5, join us in the Main Lobby of the Main Library from 6-8p.m. for Cookies and Cocoa Warm-Up, served to you by EKU Libraries' staff.